COMPETITIONS AND SECTIONS
Amorgos Tourism Film Festival accepts films for the two Competitive Sections:
TOURFILM Section: For films related with Tourism Communication and Promotion. This section has two competitions: National and International:
- National Competition: Amorgos Tourism Film Festival presents the National Awards for The Best Greek Tourism Films & Videos. This competitions is open to all Greek companies, nonprofit institutions, Municipalities, National, Regional and Local Tourism Organizations, Advertising agencies, independent filmmakers, etc. who have a film related with Greek destinations and Tourism products.
That competition is also open for foreign producers or filmmakers that have films related to Greece.
- International Competition: Is a WorldWide competition for Tourism and Travel Films and Videos.
DOC Section: Dedicated to the Documentaries and TV Programs related to thematics that induced Tourism or Tourism Products.
Each Competitive Section has different thematic categories. Choose the Best according the objectives of your Film or DOC.
Thematic Categories Accepted:
- TOURFILM Section:
- Tourism Destinations (city, region, country)
- Sports Tourism
- Events, Fairs and Congress
- Nature and Rural Tourism
- Religious Tourism & Pilgrimage
- Cultural Tourism
- Adventure Tourism
- Hotels and Resorts
- Gastronomic Tourism
- DOC Section:
- Sports & Recreation
- Environment & Ecology
- Ethnography & Society
- History & Heritage
- Gastronomy & Enotourism
- Adventure, Expeditions & Travelling
- Nature & Wildlife
- Arts, Music & Culture
- Sustainable and Responsible Tourism